Sports fanatic, you name it I've played it!

Monday, January 15, 2007

I don't feel tired tonight maybe because of the late nights of the LAN party where I went to bed around 7 am both mornings. Now tonight some of my friends were going to drink over at Nates house but I can't make it because my brother went snowboarding and is not comming home before then so I missed out on a good night after a boring day where nothing happened. The LAN party was plenty of fun and dance has really been getting better. I want to work more and practice so I get better at both my dances, and I can't wait for each friday now. New years was fairly good, although I had to be the DD. Christmas went well and I got many good things, I believe everyone enjoyed the gifts I got for them and that makes me happy. Recently I have not been doing much and it is rather boring, also finaly soccer was starting back up again then we got a foot of snow or so and soccer has been canceled again for a little while.

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul Romein said...

my bad - I had a late night and stuff.

And yes, I do enjoy my christmas gift!

January 21, 2007 11:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the comments bri,
wow, its been a long time since you've last updated... give me something to read!

March 02, 2007 7:13 PM

 
Blogger GASH Radz said...

DUDE... I'm starting up blogger again. I'm thinking it'll be cool to post, and i think i'm going to try to kick it into high gear kinda like your bro has. you should, too!

March 28, 2007 11:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home