Sports fanatic, you name it I've played it!

Monday, October 23, 2006

Ok, so here we have arived at a new day with some new news. Have you ever wondered maybe that is why they call it news, that is pretty cool, eh. Yesterday some big changes happened, my brother Paul got given a car so now I will be pretty much the only one using the Subaru. It's a manual transmission so I keep giving Paul a hard time about his crappy driving, just because it is fun. Now lets see what else was I doing yesterday... oh right, yesterday I had to get my picture taken with the rest of the kids in the family so my mother could have a new picture to show and in the process I realized I needed a new shirt so I bought a nice one. Friday was good for the most part, some friends and I went and saw The Departed which is a very good movie and highly reccomended by myself. After the movie we came back to my house and we spent the night watching some dvds and drinking, the only downside to the night is when I was chatting with this amazing girl I told her I could help her out with somethings, but I was unable to help and I came up looking like an ass and feeling awful about letting this girl down. Now the topper of that weekend would be Saturday, now the day was uneventful and relaxing but in the evening my soccer team had a game to play. The soccer game was very well played on our part and the opponents, and it happened that our opponents got the first goal. We then managed to hold them off until halftime and we had a few chances of our own. In the second half we battled back and put up two goals for our team to win the game, so in celebration we went back to our coaches pub. Everyone had a great time with the coach buying most of our drinks and when the night was done, I was well gone and caught a ride home from Chris B in his sweet mustang. Lastly today is the last day I will be 17, for on the 24th at 12:12 am I will officially be 18 years old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home