Sports fanatic, you name it I've played it!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hello again, I actually was planning on posting yesterday but I got so busy with my work I was just not able to find the time to do so... Who am I kidding, me work?... Ok, I just got to lazy. Well yesterday was quite good though, after sending out a few emails to soccer clubs on the weekend I got some back saying they had full teams, so monday morning instead of doing work right away I sent out some more emails. After some quick emails I got to work and around 9:30 I got the first one back inviting me to a practice wendsday, and no more than an hour later I got a second email back inviting me to a training session for a better team monday night. Those two emails got me so happy that when my co-worker went to get some more coffee I got up and did a happy dance, it was fairly awful. During the rest of the work day I gave a good effort while breaking for some hot chocolate every now and then,and when 4:00 came around I packed up and headed for the bus. When I got home I settled in and turned on the playstation 2 to play a game or two of my dynasty on NHL 05, and yes I know it is an old game with NHL 07 comming out on the 14th but I still enjoy it. Shortly after one hockey game two of my friends showed up and we decided to play some heroes of might and magic V. The game was going well but it can take a while so eventually we packed it in and I had to go to the soccer training for 8:00, when I got there I found the team and I met most of the guys who were all very cool and I had a great time. They have invited me back for practice on thursday and probably the game on saturday which I am quite excited for because it is the teams rivals so I will get to show my stuff and I know we will kill them. As for today it is a tuesday morning and I slept in abit so I got to drive to work and now it's the start of a whole new day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home