Sports fanatic, you name it I've played it!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Well so it seems it has been a while... let's just say I had a busy summer and leave it at that. Now that the summer has come to an end I landed a nice office job for a little while and it should allow me to post more often than before, which is not hard seing as I would just have to post again before christmas to do so. During the summer some interesting things that happened was when I got my "N" so I can drive now, and just hanging out with friends. On September 1st I asked out a beautiful girl, who I am now going out with. I am quite comfortable now with a job that keeps me busy working fulltime, but still I have some work to do as I am still trying to find a soccer club to play for. With the close of summer also had some of my friends leaving town for various reasons, my good friend Nate went away to Quebec for military training, and another good friend Christine went to Prince George to attend the Univercity of Northern British Columbia. With my work day comming to a close I must be off but I will post again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home