Sports fanatic, you name it I've played it!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ok, so my brother told me to try using paragraphs. This post should be a little more structured, but it should still be good. Last time I posted I really left tons up in the air and now I feel obligated to fill you in on some details if anyone even bothers to read this stuff. When I went down to Metro Town after work I was riding the bus on Lougheed Hwy turning onto Brunette Ave. This task would normally take a fair bit of time with the heavy traffic, but on this particular day it was really slow. It took the bus about 15 minutes to get from Ikea to the light, then once we got the turn signal the bus turned and was sitting in the intersection waiting for traffic to move and free up space. The traffic did not move, and the lights changed so we have this bus in the middle of the intersection and traffic going around in front of the bus and behind it. It took maybe another 5 minutes to get out of the intersection then the bus driver told us that there is an accident on the bridge over the freeway, so everyone got off the bus and walked to braid station. The rest of the transit ride was uneventful and relaxing.


I got off the skytrain at Metro Town and walked to the mall, in search of the starbucks by chapters where I was to meet my girlfriend. Being a the guy that I am I did not bother to check the directory and walked on into the rest of the mall looking around before I realized how big it was. My next decision was to look for a directory, which I found easily and found a route to the only chapters in the mall. Upon arriving at chapters my assumption that is was like the chapters in coquitlam with the starbucks inside of it was confirmed. I made my way to the starbucks and I was looking around for the time, because for some reason I don't have a watch since my last one broke and I don't own a cell phone yet. While looking for the time Dana found me and we went off into the mall, it was a great time we saw the fountain overflow and spill all over the floor. We just hung out and walked around at random and finally I decided to do my shopping for my dance pants, which I found at Lululemon. These shorts are amazing, really comfy and prefect for what I want but they cost an arm and a leg.


Well Thursday night I got back into PoCo with some time to spare and since it was on my way I swung by my studio to say hello and see if they had the recital dvd. I got my dvd and hung out for a couple of minutes before I went to get some dinner and go to soccer practice. Friday I had an average day at work and it went by nicely, then I got home and relaxed for abit before driving to dance. This week was just as good at the first, it was so much fun and I know I am getting better and after watching my dance from last year I need to get alot better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home