Sports fanatic, you name it I've played it!

Monday, October 30, 2006

So today I had to get up extra early so I could go out and use the ice scraper to scrape the frost from all the windows in this -5 degree weather which was the first time so far this year, well ever... considering I have only had my license since August I have never had to deal with this before.So I was all bundled up and it was still very cold, nothing like last night due to different circumstances but that is another story for another timeAnyways, with Halloween tommorow and it quite a ways below zero already... all the frost is making it look alot like christmas and that is making me want to sing christmas carolsWell I hope everyone has a safe and happy halloween tommorow if I don't post again before then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home