Sports fanatic, you name it I've played it!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

So today at 12 noon Cypress had a new update on their website saying that in two days, on November 16th they would be opening the day hours, so from 9 am - 4 pm. The recent ammounts of snowfall that they say will be continuing to come down has allowed them to do this and it will be the 3rd earliest they have ever opened. This news is fantastic and has gotten me all excited, but I still have some things to deal with and buy such as bindings and boots. This is so aweosme and I am so excited because I have been watching the snow report on the site for days now, and it has paid off now that I have found out it opens early. Although I have work thursday I am considering calling in sick and hitting the slopes, I hope everything goes well and more snow falls too. Have a wicked sick boarding season everyone!