Sports fanatic, you name it I've played it!

Friday, November 24, 2006

So I have been working full time for a while now and I have been saving some money. Well yesterday I used that money to buy a car, not just any car though. I bought a cobalt blue 1965 Ford Mustang and it is so amazing. All together it cost me about $100 and that was including the batteries, yes batteries. What I purchased was a remote control car, one of those Xmods to be exact (Check them out here http://www.xmodsrc.com/ ). These remote control cars are quite cool because they allow you to purchase upgrades, like better motors, new suspension, tires, neon, body kits, or even head and tail lights. I will be having plenty of fun with this car and I hope Greg decides to get one aswell then we can race because we have already found the perfect location.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha when i first read that i was like you bought a car too!?
anyways, you didn't mess up the night- it was fun having you at the party. and thanks for visiting me at work yesterday. I hope you enjoyed your ice cream.

- pam <3

December 04, 2006 4:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home